Thursday, February 9, 2012

San Fran' Chic

Okay, I may be going out on a limb here but I found this shirt at Forever 21 that I love. It's basically a "drug rug" shirt.  I had to buy it so the next step was deciding what to wear it with.  It's obviously really "hippyish" so I went for the obvious... Fringe boots!  I'll let you form your own opinion on what I'm calling, "San Fran' Chic" for the obvious reasons...

Here's the Forever 21 shirt; it even has a pocket and a hood!

Over-all outfit.  Shirt, black skinny jeans, fringe boots, and one of my favorite bracelets.  I also put a white-tunic underneath to add some separation between the dark pieces.  

The fringe boots!  They don't photograph that well on my iPhone, but you get the idea.  I love these but they tend to get mixed reviews.  I bought them probably three years ago from Journey's and I wear the hell out of them in the fall. 

I love this bracelet.  I like to think I add a little bit of "rock" to my wardrobe with things like this.  Ha, okay even I'm laughing at myself for that one... But I still think this is pretty cool.  I bought it in Seattle a few years ago!

And again... Comment and give your opinions!  I want to know what's worth reading and what's not.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment