Monday, February 20, 2012

Fun T-Shirts!

Every now and then a simple t-shirt is exactly what you need.  Sometimes, all you want is to be able to wear a simple t-shirt.  If you're not into the whole dressing up thing, there are other options!  Fun "t-shirt-like" styles and designs are everywhere and they are very comfortable.  The idea is to dress nice without feeling uncomfortable.  
Some choices from my closet...  

Black LaceI love this t-shirt because it's comfortable and pretty.  Lace is really "in" right now and black is always a good go-to color.  I also really like how the sleeves aren't backed with black like the rest of the shirt.  Pair a shirt like this with jeans or even your spring red pants!


Sequined Top
Another great go-to top is this neutral colored sequined one from Express.  The sleeves are sheer and it is so comfortable and breezy. I would wear this out to dinner and drink with friends or wherever!  Sequined clothes are really in style right now, it's not secret, and this is a subtle option when you don't want to shine too much.
Chevron T-Shirt
This shirt is from the Missoni for Target line that literally flew out the doors.  Funny story... I got my wisdom teeth out a few days before this line launched.  I actually didn't even know Missoni was coming to Target!  A few days after my surgery, I was out and about at Target with my boyfriend and I started to feel horrible.  I just wanted to go home, crawl into bed with my pain meds and heal more.  On the way past the registers and to the door I looked over my shoulder toward the women's section and there it was... A huge sign that read, "MISSONI".  No matter how bad I felt I had to go over there.  The racks were so picked over I felt like I had been robbed of my chance.  I was picking through and came across this lone t-shirt in my size.  (A similar thing happened with Jason Wu)  I had to buy it, no trying on necessary.  I also happen to adore chevron!  This goes with skirts, jeans, black skinny jeans, and whatever else!

Knit T-Shirt
This type of t-shirt is different and interesting.  I found this while shopping in Vegas last summer.  I really like it!  I usually get compliments on how unique it is.  Another plus is that knitwear is in and especially lighter versions of it like this shirt.  I don't think this top is very dressy but it definitely holds its own when I'm out to eat or getting a quick drink!  This shirt made for some interesting sun burns in the summer time.. Always wear sunscreen girls and guys!

Thanks for reading!  Make sure to comment and follow me on Twitter (@soiree_bisou) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment