1 box moist white cake mix
3/4 cup all-purpose flower
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup sour cream
4 egg whites
Strawberry dessert filling
"Tiny Twist" pretzels
1. Preheat oven to 325'F and line your cupcake pans with liners. Place one pretzel at the bottom of the liner.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the cake mix, sugar, flour and salt. Then just add all the other ingredients to the dry mix! Keep mixing as you go.
3. Scoop mix into the cupcake liners until they're about 3/4 of the way full.
4. Bake for about 18 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
1. After the cupcakes have cooled off you scoop the center out. Try using a tablespoon, a tube cookie cutter or even a mellon-baler.
2. Either pipe or scoop the filling into the center of the cupcake. Smooth the top of the cupcake with the back of a spoon.
3. Frost with chocolate and decorate with crumbled pretzels!