I found this great little craft on Pinterest using Epsom salts.
Transforming wine bottles in pretty vases:
Epsom salt baths are probably one of the best ways you can utilize them. You will receive a lot of benefits just from dissolving some of this into your bath water.
- Add 2 cups Epsom salt to hot water (not too hot!)
- Add bubble bath if you want
- Light candles in your favorite sent
- Play some music; whatever floats you boat!
- Dim the lights
- Combine condition and a few table spoons of Epsom salt into a sauce pan
- On the stove, heat up the mixer enough for the Epsom salt to dissolve into the conditioner
Magnesium is actually used in over 300 bodily functions. Magnesium also helps with depression, insomnia, migraines, diabetes, helping to reduce cardiovascular disease and help prevent or reverse osteoporoses. Magnesium is a source of energy and a detoxifier. All this sounds pretty good to me!